HyperFinity is an award-winning decision intelligence company. We’re on a mission to enable retailers and brands to make better, more profitable decisions by using data and AI.
We are fortunate to work alongside amazing data teams everyday inside companies such as Asda, Costa Coffee, Hotel Chocolat, Frasers Group, Beaverbrooks, Freemans Grattan, DFS, Card Factory and Toolstation. We are empowering them, and others, to make more profitable decisions via a combination of our consulting team and SaaS platform, which is highly optimised for marketing & media, assortment & merchandising, pricing and supply chain use cases.
We’re now looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join our team.
- Achieve revenue targets by developing and executing effective sales activity.
- Implement sales methodologies to optimise the sales process and ensure consistency.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key prospects and partners to drive sales growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, consulting and product, to ensure alignment and maximise revenue opportunities.
- Manage the sales pipeline and forecast accurately within the CRM.
- Analyse sales data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and changes to inform sales strategies and tactics.
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences.
- 5+ years of experience in sales, including time spent in a high growth scale-up business.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience selling software and consulting solutions.
- Experience within the data and/or AI space preferred.
- Experience working with retailers and/or brands preferred.
- Effective communication and listening skills to understand the requirements of the business and present back recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to sharing ideas and finding solutions.
- Deep understanding of sales methodologies, such as MEDDPICC, Miller Heiman, BANT, or Challenger.
- Experience using a mainstream CRM platform (e.g., HubSpot).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary and commission.
- The opportunity to be part of a thriving, growing company, as we scale.
- Join a highly innovative, award-winning tech + consulting company, backed by Snowflake, a world leading software business.
- Be part of a team recognised as true experts in retail data science and AI, with an enviable reputation across our customers and competitors.
- The chance to shape our sales function and your own career development.
Does this sound like you? Apply for our Senior Sales Executive vacancy below.