From data to decisions: How to win in retail
April 20 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The time for retail innovation is now. Join us to find out how Asda uses data to succeed in a challenging retail market.
The important stuff:
📅 Thursday 20th April at 5pm
📍 Asda House, Tomato Room – Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD
Hear industry experts from Asda, HyperFinity, Leeds Institute for Data Analytics (LIDA) and Barclays discuss current topics, including:
- How do we integrate data to influence decision making? – Talk by Andy Spencer (Senior Director – Analytics & Decision Services), Asda Business Services.
- The Raising of Feature Stores – Talk by Rafal Olbert (Senior Manager – Data Science), Asda Decision Science & Analytics.
- Connecting retail decisions with customers at the core – Talk by Adam Barrowcliff (Chief Data Officer) and TBC, HyperFinity.
- How Leeds Institute for Data Analytics supports retailers – Speaker TBC
- How changing consumer behaviours are reshaping retail – Talk by Libby Goss (Specialist Consultant – Data & Insights) & Rohan Kumar (Head of Client Analytics), Barclays.
Come armed with questions and leave feeling inspired about how data drives customer and business value in retail. There’ll be opportunities to network with peers, share best practices and chat to experts from co-hosts Asda and HyperFinity.
Plus, there’ll be plenty of pizza!
Register now to secure your ticket – and join the Leeds retail revolution.